flashfix is a Berlin-based bicycle service company that turns the service process upside down. We drive to our customers with mobile bike workshops and perform maintenance & service directly at the customers home, office or other location.
Our mission is to make bicycle repair as easy and pleasant as possible for customers, thus extending the life of bicycles on the road in the long term. We offer our customers convenient and environmentally friendly repair of bicycles, e-bikes and cargo bikes on site.
About the position
As a Master Bicycle Mechanic, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will ensure that the repairs performed by our mechanics are of the highest standard
- You will lead and instruct a team of mechanics
- You ensure that all customer appointments are carried out in a punctual and friendly manner
- You take on the most difficult repairs yourself
- You are an essential part of our team and contribute your ideas to optimize the business
As a bike mechanic with a master's degree, you bring in:
- The best bicycle repair skills and experience in the marketplace
- Proof of master bike mechanic certification
- Ability to teach and share your knowledge
- Experience with accident prevention regulations and instruction on service bikes would be a nice extra
- Organizational skills and enjoy working thoroughly
- Enjoy trying out new repair processes and constantly improving them
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
What we offer
- Only at flashfix - the mobile bike repair workshop - you can combine biking and bike service perfectly
- Competitive salary with variable bonus
- Flexible working hours. Also part-time possible.
- You are part of a fast growing startup at an early stage
- You can help build and shape your workplace and also the workshop
- You are surrounded by a strong and ambitious team that wants to build something big together
- You'll work with the best equipment we can get, so you'll always have the tools you need to solve any problem
- Regular training of your choice (e.g. courses, conferences or other professional development)
As an equal opportunity employer, flashfix strives to create an inclusive work environment. The company welcomes applications from people of diverse backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origin, gender identity, people with disabilities, marital status, religion and belief, and sexual orientation.
We are happy to hear from you - please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org